Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Prayer Support

Thanks so much to all of you who have been praying for me and have committed to praying for me as I live and serve overseas! I have already felt and witnessed the results of your prayers! I know that I can't carry out the task that the LORD has set before me without HIS help and your continual prayer support. There are quite a few challenges and adjustments that I'll be facing shortly, and it means the world to me to know that friends and family are interceding on my behalf. I am so excited about the opportunity that God has provided for each of you to be involved in my ministry through prayer. Isn't it amazing that the LORD hears and uses the prayers that are lifted up right here in the USA to influence and impact what HE's accomplishing on the other side of the world? That is so exciting to me! With that said, I would like to hear from you and be able to lift your prayer concerns to the LORD from Korea. Please keep me posted.

My dear friend Willie T. in Southaven designed the prayer magnet below in order that you here in the good ol' US of A would have a visual reminder to pray for me. Many of you have one already. However, if you do not have one and would like one to use as a reminder as you commit to pray for me, please email/facebook/myspace me your address, and I'll send you one.



Thanks in advance for the prayers you will lift up on my behalf! I am so overwhelmed by the power of prayer and can't even express in words what your prayers mean to me as I trek out on the adventure God has called me to. May you be blessed beyond your wildest imaginings as you seek the LORD in all things and commit your own lives to HIM through prayer! I love you and can't wait to testify to the things God accomplishes through me because of your prayers in the days ahead!! WOW, I'm excited!

No comments: