Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmastime in Korea

My Christmas festivities started out with my 6th grade girls' discipleship group. We met for our last time before the new year and celebrated by eating lots of junk food and making cards for the middle school teachers. I am blessed to have such a great group of girls. They are very lively to say the least!

I ended up being the drama coordinator for our 4th and 5th grade Christmas musical! We did the musical Papa Panov. I was so proud of our students and so thankful for the opportunity to meet more kids and their parents through this experience. I was also able to get to know the school's elementary music teacher, Diane, which was an added blessing. She did a great job directing the whole performance! The LORD truly spoke through these precious students, and I believe the good knews of Christ was shared with all in attendance and participation!
dress rehearsal

actors, actresses, stage managers, costume managers, and the 2 directors on performance night

We had a staff party the last week of school. Different people cooked chili for a contest, which of course I did not participate in. However, I did eat plenty to be supportive! It was a great way to wind down before the holidays and enjoy fellowship with all the faculty and staff. The faculty and staff at my school are a huge blessing. It is so encouraging to be surrounded daily by people who love and serve the LORD.
Mae (first grade teacher), me, and Menya (my roommate)



No comments: