Saturday, September 6, 2008
Home, Sweet Seoul!
Okay, I must admit that I have not been good about blogging or updating since moving to Seoul. I just haven't been in the mood to write! Well, here are some pictures just to show you were I spend a lot of my time. I'll update more specifically after this one. For those of you with Facebook, I have a lot more pictures posted there.
My classroom at school is so nice! Everything is so new and clean. I have an LCD projector attached to the ceiling and a nice retractable screen that I can have come down in front of the boards. I use it a lot more than I'd ever expected.
The outside of my house. There is one floor above the garage that my landlord lives in, and then I live on the second floor above the garage. It is not decorated at all and looks somewhat bachelor-paddish. Those of you who know me well, know that it could take up to a year or longer for me to make a place look and feel like home. I'm fine if I can relax, shower, and sleep. Not my best quality, I know!
The living room of my house. I am sprauled out on the couch now updating my blog!
The local grocery store. I pretty much buy noodles, milk, and Hershey chocolate bars there regularly. I've only shopped for real like 2 times since moving here. I am still a little aprehensive about buying unknown items and cooking.
Seoul Tower as seen from my porch. Lots of people hike up Mt. Namsan, which is in the center of Seoul! There are parks and different trails to the top. The tower has a revolving restaurant, video room, and viewing deck up top. You can also take a cable car to the top of the mountain. It's a well-known landmark in Seoul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment